September 29, 2011

Love Letters

Circle The Date Events technical director (which means he the brains & brawn of the operation! HA!) is my hubby Don. He was away last week on business travel and I just found out he is gone again next week on business travel too :( As you know we have a 19 month old, Maddy, and I was reminded how much he helps me with her.

So here I sit at my desk, writing my beloved a love letter telling him how much I appreciate all that he does for me and our little Maddycakes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you visit this blog reguarly there is a good chance that you are planning a wedding.  As I am sure you know by now, weddings can be very stressful and the planning of it might have caused a fight or two. So take some time out of your day and write your beloved a love letter telling him/her why you love them so much and can't wait to say "I Do" on your wedding day!
 
After all of your hard planning the most important part of your wedding is you two saying "I Do"




















I wish you much happiness!

Until Next Time...Happy Planning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you would like a complimentary consultation please e-mail us at CircleTheDate@Hotmail.com

.
Related Posts with Thumbnails