March 3, 2011

Serendipity Photography Grand Opening

It was such an honor to plan the grand opening of Serendipity Photography and honor the retirement of Jill Jongeward, the original Yuma wedding photographer and icon. I wanted the decor to reflect Tawnee without having to say a word so I chose a zebra print and bright red as my color scheme.

Guests enjoyed wine and cheese light hors'dourves. I put strawberries on the rim of each glass to repeat the red color scheme;
















Tawnee Millers' good friend Brianna, created some delicious desserts like regular sized and mini cupcakes and my personal favorite assorted cake balls. It was my first time enjoying desserts by Briana and I know it won't be my last;



















Guests enjoyed mingling with each other and touring the newly re-designed studio. Here are some pictures of the new studio (Flowers by Ta Da!).




I was elated that the Yuma Jazz Company played at the event. Steve Hennig and his band are amazing musicians and brought class to the party, which left all of the guests talking!















It was a great night and a amazing way to say goodbye to an icon and hello to an amazing photographer. Please visit Tawnee of Serendipity Photography at 176 South Main Street and check out her work at www.serendipityphotography.org















A special thank you to my friend and preferred vendor Kim Garcia of Kim Garcia Photography for the beautiful images. To see more of Kim's work visit www.KimGarciaPhotography.com

Until Next Time...Happy Planning,

1 comment:

  1. That was a really fun party Laurie, and I'm sure Jill and Tawnee felt like stars that night!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you would like a complimentary consultation please e-mail us at CircleTheDate@Hotmail.com

.
Related Posts with Thumbnails