March 8, 2011

Trend Tip Tuesday: Lime Green

I am in the process of decorating our dream home. I have worked room-by-room to ensure I don't rush the decorating process but really enjoy myself. My formal living and dining room and done in grey and blues and I have decided my pop color will be lime green. Once I decided on this color I see it everywhere.

It got me thinking about you spring brides and how you could incorporate this hip color into your wedding. Green can be dressed up with crystals for a glamorous, glitzy feel or dressed down with ceramic vases and lace for a more vintage feel. Just as I have in my home, use the color sparingly and it is sure to grab your guests' eye;


























I hope this trend tip has inspired you! Until Next Time...Happy Planning

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with that green dress. The color, the cut the collar ... perfection! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you would like a complimentary consultation please e-mail us at CircleTheDate@Hotmail.com

.
Related Posts with Thumbnails