March 7, 2011

Silver Wedding Anniversary Celebration

One of my most favorite events to plan are wedding anniversary's. It says allot about two people to make it to a milestone anniversary. My clients, Ana and David are amazing people and 25 years after they said their original "I do's" my team is going to help them say them again. To remind the guests at every turn that this is a silver anniversary I fell in love with this silver/platinum inspiration board. This classic, platinum look is very appealing with the added hint of metallic silver. Bridesmaids will be dressed in deep charcoal dresses w/silver shoes. Groomsmen will wear charcoal suites and white boutonnieres. The white anemone is perfect for this wedding color combination.



























Our anniversary packages are $25.00 an hour and include party theme inspiration, set-up, and clean-up. We can even bring in servers to ensure you stay where you belong...with your guests. To find out more about all of our services, schedule your complimentary consultation by calling me at 928.446.8025 or send me an e-mail at CircleTheDate@hotmail.com

Until Next Time...Happy Planning, 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you would like a complimentary consultation please e-mail us at CircleTheDate@Hotmail.com

.
Related Posts with Thumbnails