November 15, 2010

CTD Real Wedding: Erika & Felipe

I enjoyed Thursday's walk down memory lane post so much that I thought we would do it again today! Here are pictures from Erika and Felipe's October 3, 2009 wedding.  


Erika's colors were fall themed with deep purples and golds. From fall branches and hundreds of mason jars to a canopy with chandeliers dripping in crystals no detail was overlooked to set a back drop for such a momentous occasion.














And they lived happily ever after....


* Pictures courtesy of Aimee from Essential Beginnings. Erika and I have remained in touch and I just really enjoy this gal! I am

Until Next Time...Happy Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you would like a complimentary consultation please e-mail us at CircleTheDate@Hotmail.com

.
Related Posts with Thumbnails