November 16, 2010

I Heart Placecards

I love placecards...I love thinking of new creative ways of displaying them and coming up with different embellishments for them. I think they are an important first impression. Here are just a few of my favorite placecard ideas from TheKnot.com. 












































Look at these hand stamped cards with the guests' names on them;














































I love this key place card for a "you hold the key to my heart" themed party or wedding;
















































And for my favorite spring 2011 bride Tina G. I love these daisy shaped placecards;














































I hope these placecards help you get inspired! 


Until Next Time...Happy Planning



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you would like a complimentary consultation please e-mail us at CircleTheDate@Hotmail.com

.
Related Posts with Thumbnails