November 12, 2010

Happy Friday!

I hope you have had a wonderful week and are planning a fabulous party! I planned a dinner party for my family this week celebrating all of us around the table before my brother heads back to Afghanistan tomorrow (sniff!).

Let's talk weddings before I get too sad! For you gals that have me on your speed dial whenever you get a whiff of a party know that I can't stand the thought of someone saying oh Laurie did that at so and so event! YUCK! I hope no one ever says that about my designs. With unique in mind I can't wait until I can do this with a small wedding;

How fun would it be to have an outdoor wedding with these church pews;


























I saw this picture on style me pretty and fell in love with this idea right away. Church pews aren't the most comfy seating so I love the addition of the throw pillows. They infuse the space with color while having their guests' backsides in mind!


























I am also loving the branches in the wood box along the benches. We Yuma gals definitely need all the greenery we can get!! I am very lucky to have married a wood working genius so I can't wait to try this idea out with a bride that falls in love with this idea!


























Until Next Time...Happy Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you would like a complimentary consultation please e-mail us at CircleTheDate@Hotmail.com

.
Related Posts with Thumbnails