July 29, 2011

Fabulous Friday Find: Hanging Centerpieces

Happy Friday! I hope you have a fabulous weekend planned! I've been having this thought in my head over and over again about taking the centerpieces and suspending them. So I set out to find what was in my head so I could share my vision with you! For me, when it comes to decorating a reception space it's all about tablescapes and allowing your personal style to exude thru flowers. These flowers are taking centerpieces to a whole new level.





















If you're like me, your jaw probably dropped the moment you saw this stunning event. This look is created with clear floral vases, each holding one white ranunculus which are suspended in air by clear fishing line. Don't you just love how the beauty of the flower just stands (or floats) on its own? A runner's length of white florals and candles along the table compliment the florals from above.





















If your space, and budget allows, this design is something I know you and your guests would love to see. Or, on a much smaller scale this would be perfect for the engagement dinner or even a small and intimate dinner party.





















Circle The Date Events has aligned ourselves with the best Yuma florists and with our vision and our florists talent we can create a big city look for your next event! Email me for your complimentary consultation!

Until Next Time...Happy Planning!







*Images via Food+Flower+Style

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you would like a complimentary consultation please e-mail us at CircleTheDate@Hotmail.com

.
Related Posts with Thumbnails