July 26, 2011

Summer Party Trend: Wheat Grass

I am so in love with wheat grass. You can use it so many ways for your party, for example place your seating cards on a bed of wheat grass and use it thru-out your food display table to bring a punch of green color. Here are a few more ideas on how to incorporate wheat grass into your summer decorating…






















I used artificial grass for my client's event. I purchased a large section from a local vendor (it's available to rent). The event space worked perfectly for a large square seating plan. I couldn't have my clients guests looking at a large slab of concrete so instead I created a floating island using the artificial grass;



































I uplighted the floating island so that when the party went from day to night it was still an eye catching centerpiece;






















A special thank you to Kim Garcia Photography for the beautiful event pictures. 
If you like the way this party looked then I am the planner for you! I can help make your dreams a reality. Send me an email to set up your complimentary consultation!
Until Next Time...Happy Planning 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you would like a complimentary consultation please e-mail us at CircleTheDate@Hotmail.com

.
Related Posts with Thumbnails