May 6, 2011

Fabulous Friday Find: Cupcake Liner Pomander Ball

                         

Happy Friday! As you know every Friday I bring you something I found that you just have to see!


























When I saw this sweet pomander centerpiece (made completely out of cupcake liners!) over on Kara’s Party Ideas, I knew I had to show it to you! It’s the perfect centerpiece for a Valentine’s Day party, or for a kid’s birthday party! In fact, I am TOTALLY going to give this a try for one of my upcoming parties! Kara was nice enough to provide step-by-step instructions on how to make these, check out these pictures;




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are the step-by-step instructions from Kara:
 
Gather your materials: Cupcake liners {any color or style}, a styrofoam ball, a glue gun, and pins


Take 2 cupcake liners and stick a pin through the center of them…

Fold/scrunch the 2 liners around the pin like so…

Put a dab of hot glue on the tip of the liners…

Insert the pin into the styrofoam ball…Push the pin all the way into the styrofoam so the cupcake liners are securely glued to the ball…Carefully open the liners making sure the pin is all the way inserted into the styrofoam. If it isn’t, push it all the way in….

Repeat until the whole ball is covered with lovely cupcake liners! Attach fishing line or a ribbon to hang! {For this particular pom pom I left a space uncovered so I could set the ball on a large glass candlestick}…

Thanks Kara for this great idea!! I hope you have a great weekend!

Until Next Time...Happy Planning




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you would like a complimentary consultation please e-mail us at CircleTheDate@Hotmail.com

.
Related Posts with Thumbnails