May 25, 2011

Celebrate Women Party- Part 2

Yesterday I showed you the dessert and pamper table to the vintage women celebration party I planned for repeat client Iris. Today I am excited to show you the other details. I knew I wanted to created a focal point to the party and I did that with the gigantic mesh canopy that I hung over the cheese and wine table.




In the center of the netting I hung a light weight chandelier with crystals and flowers;


























I put more girl sayings coming out of lemons. Everywhere the ladies looked there were personal touches that they loved!



















I love these vintage looking candlesticks!


























One of my signature party touches is adding a strawberry to the rim of a wine glass. Everyone loves having a strawberry in their bubbly! The sign read, "When I read about the evils of drinking, I stopped reading" hehehe

























Erika and I became friends when I planned her 2009 wedding! We have remained friends and she has joined our team and is a power-house wine opener!


















I wanted the non-drinkers to have their own special table, so using this vintage stick backdrop, I created a water and ice tea table. Hubbylicious suggested I open the drawer and put the lemons inside the drawer! Sometimes, ladies, our men are genius!

























I love the mason jars with yellow straws!


























The yellow uplight did wonders for this table!


























The pool was another main focal point, so I was estatic when my floating bardge actually....float!

















































I found this awesome transparent lace paper at Michaels and wrapped some of the jars. It gave plain jars a very vintage feeling!






























































































A special thank you to my dear client Iris for choosing Circle The Date Events, LLC as her event planner again! To my friendor (part friend/part vendor/part super hero) Kim Garcia for the gorgeous pictures!

If you would like a fabulous event like this, please send me an email at CircleTheDate@hotmail.com. I offer a complimentary consulation so we can discuss your event in depth.


Until Next Time...Happy Planning


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you would like a complimentary consultation please e-mail us at CircleTheDate@Hotmail.com

.
Related Posts with Thumbnails