May 11, 2011

Summer Party Signature Drink: Watermelon Sidecar

I am planning an anniversary party this summer and was wanting to give my wonderful client a signature drink. I was so excited when I found this recipe on Sunset magazine for the watermelon sidecar. Nothing, to me, says summer without smacking you across the head with a summer themed party than watermelon.






















One of the awesome parts about my job is that I get to make and sample this drink...for research ofcourse! Here is the recipe;


Whirl chunks of watermelon in a food processor until blended, then strain. Rub the rim of a martini glass with a cut lemon wedge, then dip rim in a shallow plate of sugar. Pour 3 tbsp. watermelon juice, 2 tbsp. brandy, 1 tbsp. lemon juice, and 2 tbsp. Cointreau into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake thoroughly, then strain into glass. Garnish with watermelon wedges. YUM, right?!


I hope this drink recipe will encourage you to throw a summer party for your loved ones. Invite us to come throw it for you so you can stay where you belong...with your guests and stress free!

Until Next Time...Happy Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you would like a complimentary consultation please e-mail us at CircleTheDate@Hotmail.com

.
Related Posts with Thumbnails