May 10, 2011

Spring Trend Alert: Artichokes

I am the on site coordinator for From The Farm, which is a rustic venue located off highway 95. Right now you can glean as many artichokes from their field, that can fit in their compliementary bag for one price. I have always been a huge fan of spinach & artichoke dip and using artichokes for table displays. Look at these amazing pictures I found using artichokes as centerpieces;


























Am I the only one who didn't know they came in purple? I love this shade playing off the yellow glass;




































I love this idea of using an artichoke as a name place setting;




Ok! This idea I HAVE to try! This is sooo cute!


When you couple the artichoke with flowers its stunning!


I hope this inspires you to think outside the box for your next spring table display. Visit http://www.fromthefarmyuma.com/ to find hours of operation.

Until Next Time...Happy Planning!








Pictures from BV Weddings, Wedding Bee, The Knot and The Party Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you would like a complimentary consultation please e-mail us at CircleTheDate@Hotmail.com

.
Related Posts with Thumbnails