September 17, 2010

Happy Friday






Every Friday I am going to bring you inspirational pictures that will hopefully push you to think outside the box when planning your next party or your big day! Since this is our FIRST Fabulous Friday Find I wanted it to be special and was thrilled when I happened across Alisha Hurt Photography and found the AMAZING vintage wedding of Megan and Randy.  I love Megan's little cap sleeve on her gown, her short and sassy veil, and lady like gloves. Her getaway outfit is just as lovely and a detail I am glad Megan included.



































I hope you have a relaxing weekend and look forward to seeing you back on Monday for more fabulous tips, inspiration pics and trends!

Until Next Time...Happy Planning

Rie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you would like a complimentary consultation please e-mail us at CircleTheDate@Hotmail.com

.
Related Posts with Thumbnails