September 22, 2010

Planning A White Themed Birthday Party

One of my clients has asked for an all white birthday party! The scene is set in one of Yuma's hippest venue's. With a modern environment the all white theme will exude class and style.


Here's what I am planning;


Tall belly bar tables draped in textured white linens

















Each table will boast a unique centerpiece. Some will have white roses in tight pomander balls and others will be covered in white candles with diamond crystals;















The current trend is to cover the dance floor with Chinese lanterns. I know my modern client will love this effect;



























T
he overall decor look we are going for is sheik modern and trendy. I want the guests to feast on heavy hors'dourves;






I have planned several stations around the room. One for food, one for drinks (with a signature drink) and instead of a typical birthday cake, I am planning a dessert station. Instead of the typical chocolate fountain we will have white chocolate flowing with lots of dipping options for the guests. We will also have multiple dessert options!












I know this party will be unforgettable! I hope you have been inspired. Life is meant to be celebrated! If you have a birthday, anniversary or special event coming up let Circle The Date Events plan it for you! Our party package is just $25.00 an hour (excludes Quinceanera's and Weddings). We help you stay where you belong...with your guests. 



Until next time...Happy Planning!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you would like a complimentary consultation please e-mail us at CircleTheDate@Hotmail.com

.
Related Posts with Thumbnails